Stainless Steel A2 Flash Hider Fox Hole Half Cage
*** Stainless Steel A2 Flash Hider Fox Hole Half Cage ***
Made In The USA
The A2 Bird cage Flash Hider Suppressor is the standard muzzle device of the US Armed Forces and found on most M4, M16 and AR15 rifles.
A flash hider is a muzzle attachment for a firearm used to quickly disperse the burning gases emitted from the barrel so as to limit the amount of flash seen by the shooter and can help mask the shooters position.
The military uses the A2 Flash hider for a reason, because it works.
We have Adopted this technology and adapted it to the A2 FOX HOLE flash Hider
MADE IN THE USA
Thread sizes and maximum Caliber :
1/2″-28 TPI (Right Hand)
9/16″-24 TPI (Right Hand)
- 6.5 Grendel
5/8″-24 TPI (Right Hand)
- 300 AAC Blackout
5/8″-24 TPI “LARGE BORE (Right Hand)
**** Please verify your barrels thread pattern prior to purchase ****
* Barrel manufacturers can use many different thread patterns for the same caliber *
Stainless Steel A2 Flash Hider Fox Hole Half Cage Specifications:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Solid Precision CNC Machined
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- AR15 Fox Hole Flash Hider
- 5 Sets of Holes
- Holes are only around 1/2 of muzzle device. The bottom has no holes.
- Available in the following thread pitch.
- 1/2″-28 Threads Per Inch (TPI) Max Bore Size .223 -5.56
- 9/16″-24 Threads Per Inch (TPI) Max Bore Size 6.5 Grendel
- 5/8″-24 Threads Per Inch (TPI) Standard – Max Bore Size .30 – .308 – .308
- 5/8″-24 Threads Per Inch (TPI) “LARGE BORE” – Max Bore Size .50
- Will accommodate a Mil-spec Bayonet.
- CRUSH WASHER INCLUDED