AR15 A1 FLASH HIDER 22 CALIBER
The A1 Bird cage Flash Suppressor/ hider is the standard muzzle device of the US Armed Forces and found on most M4’s, M16 and AR15 rifles.
A flash hider is a muzzle attachment for a firearm used to quickly disperse the burning gases emitted from the barrel so as to limit the amount of flash seen by the shooter.
This will fit other popular caliber such as AR15, .223 , 5.56 and .22 ** Please Verify that your barrel is threaded 1/2″-28 as manufactures of the listed caliber can use whatever thread pattern they choose. 1/2″-28 is the industry standard for the calibers listed. **
Product Description AR15 A1 FLASH HIDER 22 CALIBER
- CNC machined Heat Treated Steel
- Standard US Military 6 Slot Design (a2)
- Premium Black Oxide Finish
- Thread Pattern 1/2″-28 Tpi (right Hand)
- .223 / 5.56 and .22 Application (Please Verify Barrel threads- Manufactures Vary)
- Length 1.75”
- Crush Washer included
- Will accommodate Mil-Spec M16 bayonet
There are no reviews yet.