The Strike Industries Advanced Receiver extension Buffer Tube brings an updated aesthetic and increased functionality to an often neglected, yet highly important component of the AR15/AR10 weapon system.
The scalloped surfaces decrease friction with tight fitting stocks, and shaves weight while retaining mass in critical stressed areas.
Further enhancements include a supported buffer retaining tab that also serves to more easily index your receiver extension.
The SI Advanced receiver extension is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for much greater strength than your standard 6061 tubes.
Are you looking for a high quality Mil-Spec Dimension Buffer Tube?
Are you looking for an Anodized / Color Buffer Tube?
Upgrade your AR and stand out from the pack with the Strike Industries Advanced Receiver Extension Buffer Tube.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Tube Dia. 1.145″
- Color: Black, Blue, FDE, RED ( Please Choose Color When Selecting item)
- Weight: 3.8oz
- One: 7-Position Advanced Receiver extension Buffer Tube
- 7-position MIL-SPEC diameter buffer tube
- Fits onto any standard AR15 receiver.
- Finer length of pull adjustment.
- Supported buffer retainer
- Compatible with Strike Industries Pit Viper Stock
NOTE: Not compatible with rifle length buffers or rifle length springs. Cannot work with the A5 buffer system. Internal length of buffer tube is the same as a standard carbine buffer tube
Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodizing process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.
Strike Industries FDE is an Anodized FDE and WILL NOT match Cerakote or Magpul FDE