3 Prong Flash Hider Stainless Steel SP1 Retro
The 3 Prong was the original Flash Hider used on the M16.
3 Prong Flash Hider was the standard muzzle device of the US Armed Forces and found on most M16 rifles prior to the A1 Birdcage.
A flash hider is a muzzle attachment for a firearm used to quickly disperse the burning gases emitted from the barrel so as to limit the amount of flash seen by the shooter.
The 3 prong was the choice of our armed forces because it works.
Premium CNC Machined High Quality Stainless Steel
Easy To Install – Use of special tool or simple strap wrench
Retro SP1 3 Prong Design
Comes Complete with Stainless Steel Crush Washer
Made In The USA
Rousch Premium Muzzle Brake + Crush Washer Specifications:
- CNC Machined High Quality Stainless Steel
- Standard USGI 3 Prong SP1 Design
- Polished brush Finish- NOT Mirror finish
- Available in Sizes:
- 1/2″-28 (TPI) Right Hand threads
- 5/8″-24 (TPI) Right Hand threads
- Length 1.75”
- Diameter at thickest part is .867″
- Premium Stainless Steel Crush Washer Included
- Will accommodate application of USGI bayonet