Charging Handle with Extended Latch Strike Industries
Strike Industries Charging Handle with Extended Latch
The new Charging Handle with Extended Latch Strike Industries is a 7075 T6 forged hard anodized charging handle. Featuring a larger aluminum latch surface that functions with ease in adverse conditions.
The SI ARCH-EL featuring the SI Extended Latch. This is the only one on the market made of aluminum. Aluminum will not wear your receiver as fast compared to any other steel latch!
With its high polished surface, its ergonomic design makes for a smooth, clean charge.
The quality of the ARCH-EL is second to none and it’s built for durability.
Once you place the ARCH-EL on your rifle, you will see, feel, and know the quality of the ARCH-EL!
– 1 x Charging Handle with Extended Latch
– Enlarged Extended Grasping Surface for Smooth Operation under Extreme Conditions
– Traditional Concealed Latch Co-existed with the SI ARCH for Normal Operation
– Aluminum Construction for minimized weight and wont wear your receiver!!!
– Fits All Standard AR15 Charging Handles with No Gunsmithing Required
**Please Remember that the FDE/ Flat Dark Earth, Red and Black Charging handles are anodized and may not match the exact color from other manufactures. The FDE handle is Anodized and is Not the same color as FDE Cerakote.**