FDE ULS V7B Keymod Free Float HandGuard Forend 12 Inch
The total width of the Rousch ULS Keymod Free Float HandGuard Forend 12″ Inch before accessories have been installed is a mere 1.536″
This is a True Ultra Light Slim Handguard/forearm.
Comes complete with up to 6, that’s right 6 removable KeyMod rail Sections.
(12″ has up to 6 keymod sections)
We offer the Roush ULS V7B rail in 12″ and 15″ lengths
FDE ULS V7B Keymod Free Float HandGuard Forend 12 Inch Description:
- Lengths Available: 12 inches
- Color – Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Weight of 12″ Handguard only = 8.5 Ounces
- Material – 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Monolithic Top Rail
- Top is milled with holes (see pictures)
- Up to 6 Removable KeyMod Rail Sections
- (12 have up to 6 removable rail sections)
- Will Accommodate 99.9% of all mico low profile gas blocks
- Ultra Lightweight but Heavy Duty Design.
- Steel Barrel Nut- Maximum Inside Dimensions 1.005
- Barrel Nut weight= 3.4 ounces
- Six Barrel nut Screw weight = .3 ounces
- Barrel but is intended for .223/5.56 300 blackout etc Rifles
- This rail will not Fit .308 Caliber Rifles
- Keymods at 7 positions around handguard.
What is Included?
- 1 – FDE Coated Rousch ULS V7B 12″ handguard
- 1 – Proprietary Steel Barrel Nut
- 6 Screws to securely fasten the Rousch ULS rail to the Proprietary Barrel nut.
- Up to 6 Removable KeyMod Rail Sections with all mounting hardware.
- (12″ have up to 6 removable sections)
- 2 Allen wrenches
- 2 extra screws in case you misplace one.
- 2 or 3 proprietary barrel nut shims
What is not included but is needed to complete the installation of this rail?
- 10″ Crescent wrench
- Medium Strength Threadlocker (Blue)
platform for a variety of (future) accessories and components.
The days of the Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913) are numbered.
The future of the direct mountable accessory is here and now.
The KeyMod self-contained components/mounting hardware index , achieves a secured and accurate hold to the system, while separate lugs take the recoil force off the fasteners.
The pass through attachment method eliminates the need for loose screws and backing
plates that can easily be lost, or difficult to install. Another advantage of the KeyMod system over the 1913 system is the direct attach eliminates the need for the 1913 system as a “middle Man” thereby
reducing weight and accessory off-set from the center of the handguard. FreeFloat
Key Words: Key Mod, KeyMod, Free Float, FreeFloat, Handguard, Hand Guard, Quad Rail, QuadRail, Removable rail, Ultra Slim, super slim, slim line, Rifle, Pistol, Mid Length, Ultra Light, 10 inch, NSR, Noveske, Foreend, Forearm, weaver rail, picatinny rail, Troy, battlerail, TRX, Aplha, BCM gen 1 gen 2 gen 3, Bravo company, Fortis, Leapers , UTG, Odin Works, rainier, Vltor, kmr , seekins, REV, switch, MCSR, v1 v2 v3, pro, Aluminum, evolution, pws, primary, midwest industries